Search This Blog

Monday, February 3, 2020

WELCOME  - 2020


I hope you have enjoyed the holiday season and more importantly enjoyed the break with friends and family.

What an exciting year installed for the students of Room 7.

Teaching and learning will not be the same in 2020 and for the students, it is going to be exciting and fun.

Our school values give the students and teachers to be empowered and this year we all will experience, live and breathe the word empowerment.

My goal for 2020 is to take more responsibility for ensuring I blog more. Blogging is something I do not enjoy and struggle with. So with the support and encouragement of my students in Room 7, I will make more posts on the class blog.

Here is our class site for the students and their whanau to access their learning in 2020.

https://sites.google.com/wesleyprimary.school.nz/room-7/home

Let the year begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Room 7 Ako Hiko Film Festival Entries

 Welcome to Room 7 Ako Hiko Film Festival entries. So proud as a classroom teacher to have 4 entries entered from Room 7. The school had the...