Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Term 4 - Weeks 6 & 7  - End of Term


It has been so busy with testing, reports and other end of year stuff it is time to reflect and celebrate the year so far.

I found the following photo from camp and I reflected the time at camp, but more importantly the year I have had with the students from Room 4.

I have 10 Year 6 students who will be leaving Wesley in the coming weeks and I am sad to lose them.

Bring on the last few weeks with them and those students who will be Year 6 next year.

Let the party begin!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mr Vega it's me Tufui I am really sad to leave Wesley Primary School. I will really miss your Maths ans jokes next year. Right now I feel lonely and sad without teachers and my best friends!
    Bye Mr Vega I hope I will still see you next year!
    Bye blog you later. =(

    ReplyDelete

Room 7 Ako Hiko Film Festival Entries

 Welcome to Room 7 Ako Hiko Film Festival entries. So proud as a classroom teacher to have 4 entries entered from Room 7. The school had the...