Search This Blog

Saturday, January 26, 2019

WELCOME  - 2019


Hope you have enjoyed the holiday season and more importantly enjoyed the break with friends and family.

What a exciting year installed for the students of Room's 6 & 7.

Teaching and learning will not be the same in 2019 and for the students and teachers of both classrooms it is going to be exciting and fun.

Our school values gives the students and teachers to be empowered and this year we all will experience, live and breathe the word empowerment.

Here is our class site that both the students and teachers will be using in 2019.

https://sites.google.com/wesleyprimary.school.nz/2019keaclasssite/home

Let the year begin!




3 comments:

  1. Hi there, Room 7!

    It's been a while since I've checked out the Wesley Primary School site and I wanted to see how things were going. In intermediate classes are a bit boring. I kinda miss Primary and I wish I could come back. I've also got some questions to ask!

    Question Number 1: How is it in the classroom?
    Question Number 2: How many students are in the class?
    last but not least...
    Question number 3: How good are the students at doing the work?

    Those are all the questions I have. Thanks Mr Vega for helping on the last year I had. It really helped me on the maths test we had.

    Thank you for reading, good-Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,its me Angelica from Marcellin collage,I was just checking in how is it going? ha i miss Wesley primary.Thanks Mr,Vega for teaching me math thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Room 7 Ako Hiko Film Festival Entries

 Welcome to Room 7 Ako Hiko Film Festival entries. So proud as a classroom teacher to have 4 entries entered from Room 7. The school had the...