Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2020

COVID19 - Lock-down Diary of Events
LOCK-DOWN - Day 29 to Day 33 Tuesday 21st April to Friday 24th April
Week 2 of Home Learning
Enjoying catching up with the students from the class using Google Meet daily. Students are engaged and participating in the home learning tasks. 
Still maintaining my daily routines in and around the house and ensuring my daily fitness of riding the bike and running.
I have also enjoyed catching up with other staff members of school and making contact with them using technology under these difficult times in lock down. 
Trying to relax! See the photo below ...
Enjoying downtime and relaxing!

1 comment:

  1. Hey my nae ia Aarya and I am from Waikowhai Primary Schoon.I really liked how you said how you showed what you felt during lockdown. Maybe next time you could tell us in more detail about how you felt when you were in lockdown. I liked reading your blog because it was interesting. Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete

Room 7 Ako Hiko Film Festival Entries

 Welcome to Room 7 Ako Hiko Film Festival entries. So proud as a classroom teacher to have 4 entries entered from Room 7. The school had the...