Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2020

COVID19 - Lock-down Diary of Events
LOCK-DOWN - Day 28 Monday 20th April
Celebrating my 50th birthday TODAY!
It feels awkward celebrating my birthday in lock down. It is times like this to appreciate and understand what is important. Gifts, money is not important, friends and family are the biggest gift you can receive at times like this.
The neighbours surprised me this morning when they gave me the best gift you can receive in lock down the celebrate my 50th!
Sign from the neighbours - Happy Birthday



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Room 7 Ako Hiko Film Festival Entries

 Welcome to Room 7 Ako Hiko Film Festival entries. So proud as a classroom teacher to have 4 entries entered from Room 7. The school had the...